Save $10 or $20 on your order. Or, save $5 on a one-year Midwifery Today subscription or on selected books. Click here for special coupons.
Need your order for Holiday giving?
Make sure you receive it on time. Click here for Christmas deadlines.
Midwifery Today 75 (Autumn 2005) Birth without Borders: International Midwifery|
International Midwifery, Back Issues
Quantity in Basket:
Theme: Birth without Borders: International Midwifery
- Midwifery and International Maternity Care—Marsden Wagner
- Afghanistan—Linda Barnes
- Birth without Borders: The Clash of Modern & Traditional—Wintergreen
- Tsunami Midwives: Learning to Burn the Umbilical Cord—Robin Lim, Harvest Rowena Alcock and Kelly Dunn
- The Cambridge Doula Program: Helping Women Access Their Deepest Courage—Julie Brill
- Twins, Breeches and Roadside Birth in Iraq—Susan Raymond
- A Hospital Visit in China—Teri Ewing
- Womens Secrets: Childbirth in Rural Ethiopia—Deborah Craig
- A Selection of International Nutritional & Herbal Remedies for Breastfeeding Concerns—Cheryl R. Scott and Hilary Jacobson
- Preserving Simple Birth—Sandra MorningStar
- Preventing Episiotomies—Katherine Jensen
- Mexico Birth Center: Part I—Joni Nichols
- The Midwife Garden—Janice Marsh-Prelesnik
- The Meaning and Functions of Labour Pain—Verena Schmid
Advertise your product or service to over 19,000 E-News subscribers. Click here for more information.
Ordering by post, fax or phone
© 1987-2013 Midwifery Today, Inc. All Rights Reserved.